Skip to main content

Oakland parking ticket hastles on the day after; looking for interns

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

I spent so much time dealing with the Oakland Parking ticket and tow situation that I lost time working and some sleep too. Today was the day I caught up with work, but frankly I'm totally overwhelmed. I'm also not looking forward to returning to the Oakland Parking office but I'll have to bite that bullet I suppose.

I've got an occupational life beyond any one blog; it includes my simulation games for the classroom and the work I do for clients in building new media platforms for them.

So if someone reading this - it's on a bunch of my blogs - wants a small-expense pay internship learning and doing blogging, vlogging, and new media in general, drop me an email and a resume. Ideally I'm looking to restart my "SBS Personalities" program of bloggers but expand it to my Zennie.62 blog network, so up to five people will work. If you want to get your name and face out there, there's no better person to work with than me.

Pay? Small as I wrote, but you will get enough to at least cover your food expense if you blog regularly - like every day. That written, the blog traffic is growing and the more you blog, the more it helps.

And on that I'm out of town in Georgia about half the time, and I just got invited to travel to Belise in November to vlog about the nice aspects of that country. So I need to build a base of people here.

Ideally someone in college with a communications major and a keen interest in entertainment, sports, and politics is best. If you have your own blog, all the better. And if you like and follow sports and celebrity gossip, totally awesome - extra points.

Extra points for San Francisco Bay Area dwellers who have their own blogs and current or former journalists who want to learn how to blog for the Internet or just want an extra place to post their blogs. (I'm not a journalist). And major points if you're a video-blogger or a person who has a camcorder, a MacBook, and knows how to use IMovie.

If you're wondering where I'm headed with Zennie62.com, visit TMZ.com as one example.

Ok. Back to work, but man I need a lot of sleep and a great vacation away from Oakland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Dettwiller-Rand Female Bodybuilding Legend, Is Battling Breast Cancer, Needs Our Help - Vlog

via IFTTT

Alex Castro, Electronic Arts VP, Is Oakland’s “Fake Joe Tuman”, “Crocker Mom”

Alex Castro, is currently Vice President Of Product Management At Electronic Arts, and a fairly-well-known and legendary tech executive, regularly quoted in a number of industry publications. But Alex Castro’s also an Oakland resident who has the terrible habit of going online, making traceble email accounts from his Electronic Arts office, and posing as someone […] from WordPress http://ift.tt/1fVkWP9 via IFTTT

Oakland / SF Bay Area Street & Hip Hop Slang Reference Dictionary

This gem of an entry comes from swtazzguy over at MySpace. It's very extensive and includes sayings I've not heard before. It's perfect for advertisers looking for ideas on how to reach the Hip Hop generation. It's also good lingo for politicians. Note that Oakland is called "City of Dope." 151- Stands for 151 Bacardi, which is the amount of proof in it, also pronouced One-Five-One 415 - 415 is the area code for San Francisco. It roughly describes the physical area of San Francisco City. 415 used to be the area code for the Bay Area, but is now broken into several area codes. 415 is also the name of a now defunked group out of Oakland, featuring Richi Rich. 6-9 Village - The 69th street projects in East Oakland (Longwood Gardens). 707 - North bay 850 - 850 Bryant, San Francisco is the address for the San Francisco County Jail. It stands omniously in SOMA, and can be seen from the freeway to the Bay Bridge. Many San Francisco rappers refer to this build...