Skip to main content

Hussain Bad Uber Driver In Oakland

Hussain Bad Uber Driver In Oakland - Video

This driver who calls himself Hussain is a bad Uber Driver who should not be used. Hussain did not try to make it easy for me to locate him on the intersection of Thomas Berkeley and 20th Street in Oakland. When we finally talked on the phone I asked him to blow his horn - he did not. Moreover It took three requests before he finally did. Then when I got to the car I have him my first and last name. But then he recited just my first name as if it was someone different. Terrible person. I had to actual convince him it was me. So then he says "Was there a problem with me," and I said "Yes, it was" and I explained how terrible it was that he behaved the way he did. So then he said "Well then take someone else" and I said I was going to make a video about him and his bad service and here it is. He said he was going to cancel the order - then charged me five bucks. I want that money back ASAP. Hussain should not be an Uber driver.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/fy5wrDfIcXY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Dettwiller-Rand Female Bodybuilding Legend, Is Battling Breast Cancer, Needs Our Help - Vlog

via IFTTT

Alex Castro, Electronic Arts VP, Is Oakland’s “Fake Joe Tuman”, “Crocker Mom”

Alex Castro, is currently Vice President Of Product Management At Electronic Arts, and a fairly-well-known and legendary tech executive, regularly quoted in a number of industry publications. But Alex Castro’s also an Oakland resident who has the terrible habit of going online, making traceble email accounts from his Electronic Arts office, and posing as someone […] from WordPress http://ift.tt/1fVkWP9 via IFTTT

Oakland / SF Bay Area Street & Hip Hop Slang Reference Dictionary

This gem of an entry comes from swtazzguy over at MySpace. It's very extensive and includes sayings I've not heard before. It's perfect for advertisers looking for ideas on how to reach the Hip Hop generation. It's also good lingo for politicians. Note that Oakland is called "City of Dope." 151- Stands for 151 Bacardi, which is the amount of proof in it, also pronouced One-Five-One 415 - 415 is the area code for San Francisco. It roughly describes the physical area of San Francisco City. 415 used to be the area code for the Bay Area, but is now broken into several area codes. 415 is also the name of a now defunked group out of Oakland, featuring Richi Rich. 6-9 Village - The 69th street projects in East Oakland (Longwood Gardens). 707 - North bay 850 - 850 Bryant, San Francisco is the address for the San Francisco County Jail. It stands omniously in SOMA, and can be seen from the freeway to the Bay Bridge. Many San Francisco rappers refer to this build...