Skip to main content

Karen Burchard, Democratic Party, Lied To Zennie62 Re DNC Press Credentials - Wikileaks Emails

Karen Burchard, Democratic Party, Lied To Zennie62 Re DNC Press Credentials - Wikileaks Emails - Video

Karen Burchard, Democratic Party, Lied To Zennie62 Re DNC Press Credentials - Wikileaks Emails This would have been my 3rd straight Democratic National Convention, but for Karen Burchard, H. Lee, Whack, and Rev. Leah Daughtry. I applied well in advance of the April 1st deadline, in February, but waited and waited. Finally I called and was told that Karen Burchard was the press credential contact. So, I called her and left a message. Then I waited a few days more. No call back. And then I called H Lee Whack, and he told me to keep him informed of what was going on. So I did. So, I call again. And Left another message for Karen Burchard. No answer. But then I did get an email from her, finally, but it told me she was not the person to work with and I had to go through DNC Press, but she did not give me a name. So I called again and the person said they would put me on a list - and then I got a rejection email days later. So, I sent an email explaining that I was written about by CNN, and so they sent an email back saying that they would re-review my application. That was June 3rd. Nothing. No response. I vlogged about the proiblem and even called Rev. Leah Daughtry twice. Nothing. I found her on Twitter and she told me to call the press office. I told her I did. She did nothing. Then get emails telling me where to pick up my credential, but it was a generic email from an address I'd not seen in 4 years! Wild. So I ask Mr. Whack for feedback and the DNC - nothing. So, here's Wikileaks with their email dump and that is where I found proof that Karen WAS the press credential contact. Here: http://ift.tt/2arBnYU And other emails where she tried to help members of the mainstream media, here: http://ift.tt/2apTXn8 This is HORRIBLE! Why am I a Democrat with this going on? I'm going to dig into Wikileaks and see what else is there!
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/cOce3xd3L0E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Castro, Electronic Arts VP, Is Oakland’s “Fake Joe Tuman”, “Crocker Mom”

Alex Castro, is currently Vice President Of Product Management At Electronic Arts, and a fairly-well-known and legendary tech executive, regularly quoted in a number of industry publications. But Alex Castro’s also an Oakland resident who has the terrible habit of going online, making traceble email accounts from his Electronic Arts office, and posing as someone […] from WordPress http://ift.tt/1fVkWP9 via IFTTT

Interview: Imani, Chef Owner of Roasted and Raw RoastedRaw.com, For Oakland Restaurant Week 2023

Interview: Imani, Chef Owner of Roasted and Raw RoastedRaw.com, For Oakland Restaurant Week 2023 Interview: Imani, Chef Owner of Roasted and Raw RoastedRaw.com, For Oakland Restaurant Week 2023. Imani Greer gets a highlight in The Oakland Post: Chef Imani Greer, a culinary entrepreneur, has created quite a stir — and menu — for the Bay Area’s vegan-loving community with the opening of his new Roasted and Raw (R&R) restaurant near Oakland’s Jack London Square. I am proud to welcome him to Zennie62Media for Oakland Restaurant Week 2023. Stay tuned. via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QvMqVWLAH4

Event: Jog For Jill San Francisco Run September 12th Golden Gate Park

Cal Women's Rowing Team member Jill Costello passed away from complications due to lung cancer on June 24th 2010 and at the age of 21. A San Francisco event and run called Jog For Jill has been established and will be held this Sunday, September 12th at 5 PM. Two members of the Cal Women's Crew team were at the Cal vs. Davis football game wearing Jog For Jill shirts, and were kind enough to provide the video interview above. Below are the other details from the event website, where you're encouraged to pre-register here CLICK FOR SITE : Pre-Registration: Online/$25 Day of Registration: 4:00 p.m./$30 Shotgun Start: 5:00 p.m. After run/walk celebration: 6:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. Event Location: Golden Gate Park Music Concourse Bandshell S Tea Garden Drive San Francisco, California 94118 Participants are encouraged to pre-register. Only pre-registered participants will be guaranteed a walk/run T-shirt. T-shirts will be limited to the first 2500 day of regis