Skip to main content

BART Police Officers Subdue Knife-Wielding Man At Oakland Coliseum BART Station

BART Police Officers Subdue Knife-Wielding Man At Oakland Coliseum BART Station - Video

BART Police Officers Subdue Knife-Wielding Man At Oakland Coliseum BART Station From @Jerryfancomedy on Instagram, who wrote this account: Today I witnessed something I’ve never witnessed before in Oakland, California. A young Hispanic man bypassed the fare gate at Coliseum BART station without paying; thus setting off the alarm. Two BART police officers just coincidentally happened to be about 20 feet away from where the man was, while I was watching all of this unfold perpendicular to where the officers were at the time. As the man continued walking away, the police officers followed the man while shouting for him to stop and go back to pay for his ride fare. The man clearly ignored their commands and then pulled out a knife. That’s when the officers pulled out their tasers. At this point, I ran for cover and started recording this video from a safe distance. You can tell my hands were shaking when I was recording this video as I was scared myself and did not know if the suspect also had a gun on him. You can clearly tell the officers were pleading for the man to drop the knife. I could hear everything that was being said clearly, even if this video doesn’t display the best audio quality. The suspect was tased multiple times. After the man was handcuffed, you can clearly see the knife on the floor. You can also see one of the officers picking up another similar knife by the wall (not sure if it was thrown by the suspect). I stopped recording when 6-8 other police officers showed up. I was interviewed by Sergeant, William Spears of #BartPolice for a witness statement, as I was the only witness to this situation. In my opinion, the officers handled this situation in a very professional manner. This could have escalated into something much worse; however, I’m just glad that nobody was hurt. Great work BART Police and thanks for posting Jerry. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/maI3mMVAxP8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Dettwiller-Rand Female Bodybuilding Legend, Is Battling Breast Cancer, Needs Our Help - Vlog

via IFTTT

Alex Castro, Electronic Arts VP, Is Oakland’s “Fake Joe Tuman”, “Crocker Mom”

Alex Castro, is currently Vice President Of Product Management At Electronic Arts, and a fairly-well-known and legendary tech executive, regularly quoted in a number of industry publications. But Alex Castro’s also an Oakland resident who has the terrible habit of going online, making traceble email accounts from his Electronic Arts office, and posing as someone […] from WordPress http://ift.tt/1fVkWP9 via IFTTT

Oakland / SF Bay Area Street & Hip Hop Slang Reference Dictionary

This gem of an entry comes from swtazzguy over at MySpace. It's very extensive and includes sayings I've not heard before. It's perfect for advertisers looking for ideas on how to reach the Hip Hop generation. It's also good lingo for politicians. Note that Oakland is called "City of Dope." 151- Stands for 151 Bacardi, which is the amount of proof in it, also pronouced One-Five-One 415 - 415 is the area code for San Francisco. It roughly describes the physical area of San Francisco City. 415 used to be the area code for the Bay Area, but is now broken into several area codes. 415 is also the name of a now defunked group out of Oakland, featuring Richi Rich. 6-9 Village - The 69th street projects in East Oakland (Longwood Gardens). 707 - North bay 850 - 850 Bryant, San Francisco is the address for the San Francisco County Jail. It stands omniously in SOMA, and can be seen from the freeway to the Bay Bridge. Many San Francisco rappers refer to this build...