Skip to main content

I Tried the Lymow One Plus Robotic Mower...it's wayyy BETTER than I expected - Oaknews

I Tried the Lymow One Plus Robotic Mower...it's wayyy BETTER than I expected

Get your very own right here👉 https://ift.tt/EtQ91vf Thinking about upgrading to a robotic lawn mower? In this video, I take a deep dive into the Lymow One Plus to see if it’s worth your money. From setup and features to real-world performance, I cover everything you need to know before buying. I’ll show you how well it handles different grass types, slopes, and obstacles, plus share the pros, cons, and whether it actually saves you time and effort. If you’re tired of mowing the lawn the old-fashioned way, this might be the solution you’ve been looking for. 👍 Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and drop your questions in the comments! #Lymow #LymowOnePlus #RobotMower #RoboticLawnMower #SmartHome #HomeTech #GardeningTech #LawnCare #TechReview #OutdoorTech
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnfnjJYVrU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Dettwiller-Rand Female Bodybuilding Legend, Is Battling Breast Cancer, Needs Our Help - Vlog

via IFTTT

Alex Castro, Electronic Arts VP, Is Oakland’s “Fake Joe Tuman”, “Crocker Mom”

Alex Castro, is currently Vice President Of Product Management At Electronic Arts, and a fairly-well-known and legendary tech executive, regularly quoted in a number of industry publications. But Alex Castro’s also an Oakland resident who has the terrible habit of going online, making traceble email accounts from his Electronic Arts office, and posing as someone […] from WordPress http://ift.tt/1fVkWP9 via IFTTT

Oakland / SF Bay Area Street & Hip Hop Slang Reference Dictionary

This gem of an entry comes from swtazzguy over at MySpace. It's very extensive and includes sayings I've not heard before. It's perfect for advertisers looking for ideas on how to reach the Hip Hop generation. It's also good lingo for politicians. Note that Oakland is called "City of Dope." 151- Stands for 151 Bacardi, which is the amount of proof in it, also pronouced One-Five-One 415 - 415 is the area code for San Francisco. It roughly describes the physical area of San Francisco City. 415 used to be the area code for the Bay Area, but is now broken into several area codes. 415 is also the name of a now defunked group out of Oakland, featuring Richi Rich. 6-9 Village - The 69th street projects in East Oakland (Longwood Gardens). 707 - North bay 850 - 850 Bryant, San Francisco is the address for the San Francisco County Jail. It stands omniously in SOMA, and can be seen from the freeway to the Bay Bridge. Many San Francisco rappers refer to this build...